216 25th Street
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
THE ALL NEW TOTALLY RENOVATED SPINDRIFT MOTEL.
Located two blocks from the Beach and the Boardwalk
GREAT LOCATION! We are conveniently located on 25th Street Bay side — just steps from the Boardwalk, ocean, beach, Jolly Roger Amusement Park, miniature golf courses, shopping, restaurants and lounges!
If your looking for a conveniently located Motel in Ocean City MD with easy access to fun, beach, boardwalk and food. The Spindrift Motel has it all, at Affordable Rates.
Only Two Blocks from the Ocean and Boardwalk
Our location is on 25th street bay side, close to everything, …
Large Two Room Suites
The Spindrift features bay front 2-room apartments with 2 double beds and a pull-out sofa, full Kitchen and private balcony…
Full Kitchens in All Units
Each room features a full kitchen with full size refrigerator, Cook tops, pots and pans, dishes and utensils …
Flat screen TV, AC
- 11/08/2014 - 4/26/2015 Horse & Carriage RidesEnjoy a Horse & Carriage Ride along the Boardwalk Saturdays & Sundays - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Now thru April 26 (depending on weather and/or ridership) […]
- 11/20/2014 - 1/04/2015 Winterfest of LightsEnjoy this award-winning holiday paradise created for the whole family! More than one million holiday lights sparkle throughout your favorite beach resort. No […]
- 11/28/2014 - 11/30/2014 Holiday Shopper's Fair32nd Annual Holiday Shoppers FairUnique handmade merchandise, nautical, candles, photography, florals, jewelry, ceramics. Great gifts & household items. Ch […]
- 12/05/2014 Light Up DowntownLight Up Downtown CelebrationFREE fun for the whole family in Downtown Ocean City!Music, entertainment, refreshments, horse & carriage rides, and a visit fr […]
- 12/05/2014 First Friday Reception at the Art League of OC - DecFirst Friday Reception at the Art League of Ocean CityExhibits kick off with an opening reception from 5-7pm on the first Friday of each month. The receptions, […]
- 12/06/2014 Victorian Christmas CelebrationEnjoy an old-fashioned holiday party with refreshments, music and kids' activities.Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. $2 admission.For more information, contact Clai […]